We assists the owners of business organizations improve revenues, increase profitability and enhance the value of their businesses. Services include financial performance analysis, management evaluation, industry research, review of the business’s organizational structure and detailed recommendations. Hands-on assistance is also provided in the implementation of recommendations to the degree desired by the client.
Other business consulting services include assistance in the development of professionally prepared business plans and loan proposals, merger and acquisition deal assessments, growth management analysis and organizational restructuring to improve profits and efficiency.
Prepares in-depth computer (PC) based consolidated daily field reports from the input of the day and night inspectors of observed activities including volumes, manpower, equipment, materials, health, safety and quality control. Takes regular progress photographs and maintains a consolidated photo log.
Inspects various facets of the work and performs continuous surveillance of assigned operational activities and contractors to ensure compliance with applicable codes, standards, specifications and drawings and other contract documents.
Analyzes project documents, including specifications, drawings, plans, and procedures and quality assurance procedures construction activities to ensure compliance.
Conducts tests to determine if work has been done in accordance with contract specifications and may include any of the following:
• Performs civil and structural tests, or witness the tests being performed by others, such as soil compaction, moisture content, aggregation, graduation, concrete slump, air entrainment, concrete compression, lines and grades surveys, bolt torques, and concrete coring.
• Performs surveillance of underground piping to ensure tightness, bedding, and grade.
• Inspects and monitors piling installation to ensure location and bearing.
• Checks location of reinforcing steel before placement of concrete.
• Validates piping systems, including P&ID checks and hydraulic or other pressure tests.
• Performs in process and final inspection of painting and insulation to ensure thickness and coverage continuity.
• Provides general inspection on all construction labor and subcontracted tasks to ensure professional workmanship.
• Verifies equipment operational status, numbers of personnel and rates of production for time and material change orders issued to the construction contrctor
• Witnesses tests and inspections including sampling activities, hydrographic surveys, and material tests.
• Monitors contractors' compliance with approved contractor quality control program and submittals. Makes recommendations for improvements to standard operational quality control provisions as they apply in the field.
• Validates contractors monthly progress payment application in regards to percent complete for all requested payment items field install and of stored material
• Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
• High school diploma and equivalent work experience.
• 1-4+ years of related experience on construction projects
• Ability to read, interpret and verify conformance to the contract documents.
• Ability to perform quantity take-offs and measure quantities in the field.
Our Vision is to be the premier resource for those seeking to capitalize on the experience and training of seasoned and highly skilled business professionals in order to optimize the benefits of private business ownership.
Our mission is to maximize the value of our services to clients by exceeding their expectations in: